Having all of your questions answered in person with color choices and samples to look at and feel, we aim to deliver the highest quality customer service out there.
The personalized customer service standardIf you ask yourself what the difference between the big box stores and Paradise Flooring Solutions could be, we are here to answer. Our “PCS Standard” is a simple concept with years of expertise built into a standard of excellence. The first step to knowing the difference is in defining the PCS Standard we offer.
Study.com defines customer Service as,
“Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high-quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.”In the flooring industry, we could easily change that statement to read the following:
“The PCS Standard of Excellence is the act of taking care of the customer’s flooring wants and needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high-quality flooring service and design assistance before, during, and after the customer’s new flooring choice is installed.”We think that is a pretty high standard with excellent follow-through. And we aim to be alongside you the entire way through this process. Our team sincerely cares how you feel about your experience with our company and how you feel about your new floors.
Here is what we mean
Paradise Flooring Solutions accomplishes the PCS Standard of Excellence with these service promises.
- Your personalized experience begins with getting to know who you are and the goings-on in your home.
- Our team is polite and will act accordingly, putting you at ease every time we enter your home.
- We are professionals with experience, training, and quality standards we will not compromise on.
- The Paradise 20+ years of experience in the industry is not the end. We are continually learning and improving to meet the new standards of an ever-changing industry and world.
- A mobile showroom is available for in-home viewing of our product samples.
- Our customers can make an appointment for a one-on-one experience in your appointment-only showroom.
- We offer complete transparency in our low overhead pricing- passing that discount on to you.
- And, of course, we offer a 10% discount to all military, law enforcement, and first responders.
So, now that you know all about the PCS Standard of Excellence offered at Paradise Flooring Solutions,contact our team to begin getting to know us and the high-quality products we recommend for you and your family.
When you are ready to install a new floor
If you have been considering new flooring and were overwhelmed by the process, our personalized customer service is the answer. Paradise Flooring Solutions shows clients the top brands of tile flooring options in the comfort and privacy of their own home or place of business or our appointment-only showroom.
Have you ever purchased a product and taken it home, only to find the color or texture looks different in your home? That is precisely why we bring the samples to you. We want you to have the best flooring in the neighborhood and be happy with your decision.
Just listen to what Tony Johncola of Re/Max Elite had to say,
“I have been working with Rob Goetz for many years now. He has done the flooring in my personal residence as well as many of my clients’ properties. He is very professional, and his installers are fantastic. We recommend him with confidence, and he always delivers on his promises.”
Please request a FREE in-home consultation today by calling us at 727-776-3888 or contact us here to schedule your showroom appointment today.
That said, let’s get to the essential process of choosing flooring.
Get personalized customer service by doing your homework
Of course, you have homework to do. However, it is not difficult. In fact, it is rather exciting. We can better provide that customer experience you deserve when you answer the following questions before your appointment.
- What is your personal space design style? For example, is your home traditional, modern, classic, farmhouse, or eclectic?
- Would you like the home to feel spa-like with relaxing muted tones, or are you ready for a bold choice?
- What are the circumstances of your home’s activity level? Empty Nesters may afford the more delicate flooring of their dreams. In contrast, a family with children and pets will need a more durable option for years to come.
- Do you pride your home on being eco-friendly? We have those options as well.
- What rooms need the flooring? Kitchens and bathrooms require a different flooring solution than bedrooms, living, and family rooms.
Once you have the answers to these basic questions, we can begin to narrow down the choices so you never feel overwhelmed. Finally, our team will show you precisely what we would recommend for you and your home keeping all the answers to the above in mind.
Quality flooring and personalized customer service go hand-in-handNo doubt, your home’s flooring is one of the more significant decisions you can make in terms of look, feel, and expense. Not to mention, you’ll need to consider the current trends and resale implications for the house. But don’t worry about those. We can help you navigate the process when we sit down to discuss the options.
At Paradise Flooring Solutions, we offer hundreds of options, including those listed below, to fit both your family’s unique lifestyle and budget. We invite you to take a look at a few of our fine products in two different ways depending on your preference. You can schedule an appointment to come to the showroom, or we will schedule a mobile showroom visit at your convenience.
Here are a few of the options we offer at Paradise Flooring Solutions.
- Tile flooring provides low maintenance, durability, water resistance, and beauty all in one.
- Luxury vinyl plank is strong enough for wet rooms and is 100% waterproof, scratch, and stain-resistant plus, it gives the look of hardwood without the higher cost.
- Laminate flooring comes in hardwood, hand scraped, and stone look for a durable and natural-looking design.
- Carpeting cannot be beaten when it comes to the warmth provided by those soft carpeted rooms. We offer many types and durability to choose from.
The PCS standard of excellence at Paradise Flooring SolutionsWhether you shop at home or choose to come in for an appointment in the showroom, we make it easy for you in Pinellas County and surrounding areas.
Paradise Flooring is a second-generation family-owned flooring company in Clearwater, Fl. We pride our team on being transparent, friendly, polite, and sincere. What’s more, all work comes with our 100% guarantee. In addition, you will receive a free one-year installation warranty with all our services.
So, whether you are a personal residential client or a company partner, we promise to provide the Personalized Customer Service Experience you deserve each and every time we meet.
Feel comfortable shopping in your home or come on to the shop for the one-on-one personalized experience only found at Paradise Flooring Solutions.
Contact us today to get on the schedule and begin the new flooring experience.